Adelaide Morning City Tour by Coach
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PYCRHZ
Pick-up: 9am (approx.) from selected Adelaide CBD hotels
Drop-off: 12noon (approx.) at Adelaide Central Bus Station (no hotel drop-offs available)
Once CBD hotel pick-ups are completed, your Adelaide Morning City Tour will get underway. With its vibrant culture built on world famous festivals, food and wine, cosmopolitan Adelaide is an elegant city with a rich past and a passion for fine living. Its historic buildings, gardens, wide boulevards and more than seven square kilometres of green parklands circling the city centre make exploring this metropolis a truly unique experience.
- Visit classic Victoria Square — the heart of the city
- See cosmopolitan Gouger Street — home to Chinatown, great restaurants and bars
- Travel along the grand boulevard of King William Street including Beehive Corner at the head of Rundle Mall
- Navigate the Terraces — north, south, east and west — which separate the city from its surrounding parklands
- View the River Torrens and its picturesque banks
- See Parliament House, the State Library and Trinity Church (Adelaide’s oldest church)
- Drive down trendy Hutt Street where Adelaidians love to eat, drink and relax
- Visit famous Haigh’s Chocolates* and enjoy an included tea or coffee and fine chocolates after a tour of the factory
- Visit St Peter’s Cathedral
- See stunning Adelaide Oval — home to the Bradman Collection. This is one of Australia’s most notable cricket grounds, and is now even more spectacular following the rebuild
- Head up to Montefiore Hill for panoramic views over Adelaide
- Drive along the beautiful plane tree-lined avenue alongside the Adelaide Botanic Gardens and the Adelaide Zoo.
- Guided group tour
- Services of a knowledgeable local guide
- Informative commentary
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport
- Haigh's Chocolates tasting.
Please note: The itinerary provided may change due to weather conditions and operational requirements.
* Haighs Chocolates is closed on Sundays and public holidays.