Swan Valley Gourmet Food and Wine Cruise from Perth (with lunch)
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PPUPSP
Pick-up: 9.45am from Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth CBD
Drop-off: 5pm (approx.) at your point of departure
You'll make your way to the Barrack Street Jetty to board your Swan Valley Gourmet Food and Wine Cruise from Perth with Captain Cook Cruises. From there, you'll spend a pleasant and relaxing morning cruising the Swan River and enjoying your first wine tasting of the day — along with a selection of delicious local cheeses.
Before long, your cruise will arrive in the Swan Valley. Often overshadowed by renowned Margaret River, the Swan Valley is actually Western Australia’s oldest wine-producing region. The region is compact and home to myriad award-winning wineries, restaurants, boutique brewhouses and distilleries. You'll disembark at the wonderful Sandalford Wines for a delicious two-course lunch, an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the winery, and a wine tasting of six of their finest drops. It's all capped off by desserts and afternoon tea, complimentary wines and live entertainment from the crew on your return cruise to Perth!
- Enjoy informative commentary as you cruise along the Swan River towards the picturesque Swan Valley
- Indulge in a delicious morning tea shortly after you board, followed by a premium wine and cheese tasting
- Disembark at Sandalford Wines for an exclusive behind-the-scenes winery tour and a tasting of six premium drops
- Sit down to a delicious two-course lunch, accompanied by a glass of the wine of your choice from the tasting
- Enjoy desserts, freshly-brewed tea and coffee, complimentary wines and entertainment from the crew on the cruise back to Perth.
This Swan Valley Gourmet Food and Wine Cruise from Perth finishes back in the CBD at the Barrack Street Jetty.
- Swan Valley Gourmet Wine Cruise with Captain Cook Cruises
- Informative commentary
- Morning tea with home-made muffins
- Premium West Australian wine and cheese tasting
- Winery tour, wine tasting and a two-course lunch (choice of three mains) at Sandalford Wines
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary wines from 3.15pm on the return cruise to Perth.
Please note: The itinerary provided may change due to weather conditions and operational requirements.
Images courtesy of Captain Cook Cruises