Margaret River Day Tour from Perth with Lunch
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P18A96
Pick-up: 8am (approx.) from selected Perth CBD hotels
Drop-off: 9.30pm (approx.) at your point of departure
Once CBD hotel pick-ups are completed, your Margaret River Day Tour from Perth with Lunch will get underway. You'll head south from the city on board your comfortable coach. It's a leisurely drive down to the Margaret River region — which encompasses the cities and towns of Margaret River, Busselton, Dunsborough, Yallingup, Augusta and many other communities. Tucked away in the south-west corner of Western Australia, Margaret River is one of the country’s most famous wine producing regions — but it has so much more to offer. Wonderful eateries, locally-produced gourmet foods, stunning white beaches and ancient caves are just some of the hallmarks of the area. You'll experience them all during this fabulous day out!
- Spend a day exploring the Margaret River region — originally a 'surfie' destination; now renowned for fine wine, gourmet cuisine and breathtaking scenery
- Indulge in a wine tasting at a Margaret River winery
- Enjoy a gourmet platter lunch and beer tasting at a boutique brewery
- Take a guided tour of Mammoth Cave and marvel at the vast chambers and amazing rock formations
- Visit Boranup Forest and drive through the Karri tree forest
- See the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse — the point where the mighty Southern and Indian Oceans meet
- Walk along Busselton Jetty — the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere (stretching 1.8 kilometres across Geographe Bay)
- Explore the township of Margaret River — home to art galleries, specialty boutiques and quirky cafes.
- Guided group tour
- Services of a knowledgeable local guide
- Informative commentary
- Comfortable air-conditioned coach transport
- Wine tasting
- Gourmet platter lunch
- Entry to Mammoth Cave and a guided cave tour.
Please note: The itinerary provided may change due to weather conditions and operational requirements.