Pinnacles Day Tour from Perth with Sandboarding and Lunch
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P1X9E5
Pick-up: 8am (approx.) from selected Perth CBD hotels
Drop-off: 6pm (approx.) at Wellington Street Bus Terminal, Perth CBD
Once CBD hotel pick-ups are completed, your Pinnacles Day Tour from Perth with Sandboarding and Lunch will get underway. You'll head north from the city on board your comfortable coach, before making your first stop at Hillarys Boat Harbour. Explore the stunning marina and shop for souvenirs or grab a coffee.
Next stop is Lancelin — a fishing town with spectacular beaches and expansive white sand dunes. There's the opportunity to take a quick swim and enjoy a spot of sandboarding.
From there, the tour makes its way to Nambung National Park — home of the incredible landscape known as the Pinnacles Desert. Immerse yourself in what feels very much like an alien landscape. You'll visit the Pinnacles Desert Discovery Centre and take a guided walk through the lunar-like landscape, which is dotted with fascinating limestone rock formations.
- Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and shop for souvenirs or purchase morning tea (own expense)
- Enjoy some time on Lancelin Beach — a beautiful expanse of white sandy beach, which is perfect for a stroll or swim
- Try your hand at sandboarding down the Lancelin dunes — a fabulous experience for any age group
- Enjoy lunch in the cray fishing port of Lancelin, which sits on the glistening Indian Ocean
- Look for kangaroos and emus as you cross wide plains and vast stretches of scrubland
- See native wildflowers blooming from September through to November
- Visit Nambung National Park, which covers 17,941 hectares and is home of the fascinating Pinnacles limestone rock formations
- Take a guided walk among the Pinnacles.
This Pinnacles Day Tour from Perth with Sandboarding and Lunch ends back in the Perth CBD, with drop-off at the Wellington Street Bus Terminal.
- Guided group tour
- Services of a knowledgeable local guide
- Informative commentary
- Comfortable air-conditioned coach transport
- National park entry fees.
Please note: The itinerary provided may change due to weather conditions and operational requirements.